Update in March
KEY POINTS IN THE UPDATE:
- Grouping by inspection type
- Cages overview
- Multiple fields and dynamic fields in list view
- Offshore inspection
- Additional field
- Limit values for additional fields
- Create work order from equipment
- Various changes and corrections
The update is scheduled for April 6
- In the overview image of ‘Deviations’, there has been an improvement with filtering of deviations. Now it can also be filtered by subcategory.
Calendar – Inspection groups:
- You can now group inspection types in the calendar.
- The groups are administered under Inspection types from “Inspection Offshore” and “Operating equipment”.
- In the cages overview – the same solution has been implemented as in the net overview – with dynamic columns and filters:
- Opportunities have been added to add additional fields to ‘General checklists’ as well.
- This is implemented the same way as it is on operating equipment.
- Examples of additional fields can be temperature, dead fish, flow, pH, etc.
Limit values for additional fields:
- It is now possible to set limit values for the various additional fields in a checklist
- The purpose of this isto inform the user if the values in the additional fields are outside the limit values.
Operating equipment – Work order:
- It is now possible to create work orders directly from operating equipment.
- The equipment is automatically connected to the work order
Various changes and corrections:
- Change / improvement is made so that Aquacom ‘remembers’ filtering that is active.
- Operating equipment:
- It is now possible to print completed checklists to PDF.
- Manual inspection
- It will now be possible to start general inspections of sites manually. This is similar to what was previously on Offshore inspection before.
- Manual inspection types must first be created, when inspections are to be performed, one must choose from existing inspection types.
Contact Aquacom Support for a presentation of new features or if there are any questions about the update.
firstname.lastname@example.org / +47 474 84 80